HAX 10 Demo Day
The World’s Leading Hardware Accelerator
September 13, 2017 – San Francisco
WATCH THE TEASER
WATCH THE TEASER
You guessed right. The next industrial revolution has started. Internet connectivity was the spark to make the physical world smarter. Now, data is starting to flow from every device and object, and every industry is getting impacted. Hardware has become data acquisition tools for an AI companies and soon, donating your data will be more important than donating blood. Software is eating the world… and the world is hardware.
Join us* for a day with world-class hardware startups and insiders – plus 1:1 meetings with the founders of 30 startups, from seed to growth stage.
- Consumer A.I. Devices
- Health & Med Tech
- Enterprise & Industrial IoT
- Service Robots
- + Insight panels
09:30 – 17:00
Registration & 1:1 Meetings (all day)
10:00 – 10:45
Panel #1: The Next Hardware Unicorns
How can you tell early on if a startup is a winner? Does the first product have to be a hit or is it a stepping stone toward a broader vision? This panel will discuss the trajectories of startups with wild differences in their initial fortunes.
- Avidan Ross, Founder, Root Ventures
- Olivia Wang, Vice President at ZhenFund
- Shahin Farshchi, Partner, Lux Capital
- Seth Winterroth, Partner, Eclipse Ventures
14:00 – 14:45
Panel #2: At Your Service: Robots In The Workforce
The robots are coming. In the enterprise space, solutions are often targeting clearly identified needs, saving time and money. This panel will look into how startups navigate the decision process and business cycles of robotics startups and customers.
- Grant Allen, Managing Director and Head of Ventures, ABB
- Duncan Turner, Managing Director, HAX Seed / General Partner, SOSV
- Travis Deyle, Co-founder/CEO, Cobalt Robotics
- Nathan Harding, Founder/CEO, Wink Robotics, Founder/Ex-CEO, EKSO Bionics
- John Mannes, Writer, Techcrunch
Walkies Lab, Inc.
*Press and accredited investors only.