WakeCap is searching for a Business Developer who can create and drive a regional sales strategy that generates growth around our technology solutions and fuels direct and indirect sales.
As we continue to scale our product offerings, services and markets, we’re looking for a Business Developer to drive WakeCap technology sales to win new projects.
Your Opportunity to Grow with Us:
As our Business Developer, you’ll first and foremost be a strong advocate for WakeCap’s technology solutions and our Managed Service offerings.
Our ideal candidate will be a believer in how and why these services benefit our users, and you’ll be passionate about educating prospective customers, channel partners and other stakeholders about them. You will frequently interact with customers and assess both their praises and pain points for using our various solutions, so he or she must be both a great communicator and listener. If you find it easy to connect with others, have a genuine knack for good conversation and have plenty of experience in sales, then let’s talk.
• A clear understanding of WakeCap’s services and business benefits, with in-depth understanding of the solutions you are focused on selling
• Ability to quickly identify top accounts within a region using various sources and tools and whatever means & information sources identified as being effective
• Communicate and work well with other WakeCap teams to develop go-to-market strategies, product training, sales processes and more
• Provide online demos and presentations to prospects/customers
• Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow up and outbound cold calling and emails
• Qualify client needs and route qualified opportunities to the appropriate strategic account managers for further development and closure
• Minimum 2 years of successful outside sales, sales management or management experience in the construction industry
• Proven planning, problem-solving and negotiation skills
• Ability to manage time and multi-task with little to no supervision
• The ideal candidate will have proven presentation skills and demonstrate effective sales orientation
• Exceptional written and oral presentation skills
• Self-starter with strong self-imposed structure with organizational skills and business acumen