Digi.Bio is building the machine to digitalize biology. We are an early stage start-up of biologists and engineers who want to bring the speed and reproducibility of computers to biology. Using digital microfluidics and AI, we are designing next generation automation tools which reduce the hassle and cost of experimentation and increase the speed of scientific discovery. Engineering biology is about to get that much easier.
Are you ready?
Our company is experiencing phenomenal growth and we are more ready than ever to reach out to the world and share our expertise and technology with scientists and science enthusiasts across the globe. For this we are looking for an enthusiastic engineer with a knack for hacking/McGuyvering hardware.
Some of the tasks you will be working on:
- Product development, validation and debugging, including associated firmware
- Create and execute product test plans
- Design and implementation of hardware functionality tests, including analysis of hardware performance
- Develop and maintenance of documentation for descriptions and specifications of hardware and software, including design documents, purchasing specifications, manufacturing documentation, gerber files, bill of materials, and test reports.
- Supporting product development decision-making processes
- BSc. in Electrical Engineering or similar
- Knowledge of/background in molecular biology/synthetic biology/biotechnology is an advantage
- Ability to come up with creative solutions/hacking
- Self starter; ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Organized and meets deadlines
Join us in our mission to build the machine to reprogram life; apply through our sign up form!
Digi.Bio is based in A Lab, an innovation incubator at the heart of Amsterdam, a 2 minute walk from the great Ij river.
Want to know more about Digi.Bio? Visit us at https://digi.bio.