WHY WE NEED YOU:
WAZER has created the world’s first desktop waterjet, bringing the possibility of professional-grade fabrication to every workshop. WAZER is growing, and in order to achieve our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives we are expanding our inside sales organization. Working at WAZER in this role, you will have the opportunity to be the face of WAZER to our growing, worldwide, customer base. As an Inside Sales Executive, you will work with channel partners, generate interest, qualify opportunities, and close sales.
YOUR DAILY ROLE:
- You’ll become an expert on WAZER’s capabilities and possible uses.
- You’ll use WAZER hands on to make samples for potential customers.
- Generate revenue by soliciting and obtaining orders, understanding and interpreting technical requirements, providing technical information, and developing opportunities.
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and qualifying inbound leads, building rapport, providing technical information and explanations, and preparing quotations.
- Perform effective Zoom demos to prospects.
- Close sales and achieve sales quotas
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Explain and demonstrate features of WAZER’s products and services.
- Communicate with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
- Understand customer needs at a technical level and identify sales opportunities.
- Answer potential customers' questions and send additional information per email.
- Maintain and update the company CRM.
MUST HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Previous experience in an Inside Sales environment with a technical product.
- Technical aptitude - EG: Associates Degree in Engineering, Technical School Diploma, Machine Shop experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Docs, and CRM software.
- Willingness to learn and operate light duty mechanical machinery.
- Comfortable performing live demos over Zoom, and in person (post COVID).
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- You are excited to learn about WAZER, and can share that enthusiasm with our customers..
NICE TO HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Written and spoken proficiency in a second language.
- You have sold digital manufacturing equipment, especially in a B2B setting.
- You have used digital fabrication equipment for work or for a hobby
- You are a maker.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- WAZER is currently located in Yonkers NY. Role is expected to work out of our Yonkers headquarters, following COVID aware protocols.
- Opportunity to grow in your sales career as the WAZER Sales Team expands.
Compensation includes salary, equity, performance and company-wide bonuses, paid time off and health benefits.
LOCATION & ENVIRONMENT:
You’ll be working in an environment that is simultaneously our office, ideation studio, research lab, workshop, and final product assembly center, all under one roof. This allows us to collaborate and learn each other’s area of expertise, providing better solutions to our customers.
Our facility becomes a playground in the off hours. You are encouraged to design, make, and work on whatever personal projects you may have at the time. You will see electric vehicles, race car parts, plants, and art pieces around the office. Who knows what inspiration we use for the next problem we need to solve at WAZER!
To apply, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include Inside Sales Executive in the subject line. Be sure to include your CV and a brief note about why you’re interested in joining WAZER in this role. Applications without resumes and cover letters will not be reviewed.