Digi.Bio is building the machine to digitalize biology. We are an early stage start-up of biologists and engineers who want to bring the speed and reproducibility of computers to biology. Using digital microfluidics and AI, we are designing next generation automation tools which will reduce the hassle and cost of experimentation and increase the speed of scientific discovery. Engineering biology is about to get that much easier.
Are you ready?
Our company is experiencing phenomenal growth and we are more ready than ever to reach out to the world and share our expertise and technology with scientists and science enthusiasts across the globe. For this we need a business-savvy scientist or science-savvy businessperson, who will support the company in maximizing its potential reach.
Some of the tasks you will be working on:
- Supporting financial planning and forecasting, including budgeting, and modeling
- Analysis and design of business models, including market, competition, and cost/benefit analyses
- Preparation of related advisory documents/presentations
- Currently pursuing an MBA, or similar education
- Knowledge of accounting, financial, and commercial analysis
- Strong attention to detail
- Self starter; ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Ability to organize multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Corporate experience is an advantage
Join us in our mission to build the machine to reprogram life; apply through our sign up form!
Digi.Bio is based in A Lab, an innovation incubator at the heart of Amsterdam, a 2 minute walk from the great Ij river.
Want to know more about Digi.Bio? Visit us at https://digi.bio.