About Unbox Robotics
We are a robot technology company building intralogistics solutions for the new age of warehousing. Our focus is on building compact and flexible solutions and business models to suit the needs of E-commerce and Logistics companies across varying scale and geographies.
We incorporated in 2019 and are based out of Pune, India with a small but swiftly growing team of passionate minds.
Roles & Responsibilities:
● Experienced Power Electronics and Control Engineer with a demonstrated history of working in the automotive/EV industry.
● Skilled in Battery Charge Controller, Battery Management System, Motor Controls, SMPS, DCDC, Inverters, Electric Drives, Power Supplies, IGBT, Fail safe protection circuits
● Skilled in developing innovative solutions for High power inverter design, Converter topologies, Switching methods and control and solid-state device selection, Develops high power density product designs involving electrical / power electronics / hardware design and interface designs.
● Optimize design for energy efficiency and various performance strategies using physical modeling or simulation tools.
● Develops products to comply with performance, functional safety, reliability and cost requirements.
● Experience in Digital & Analog circuits
● Experience in hardware development for automotive and power electronics applications which
includes requirement analysis, circuit design, worst-case analysis and simulation
● Knowledge of Communication Protocols I2C, SPI, CAN
● Hands on experience on Electrical safety related tests like reverse Polarity, Fault Protection,
● Experience with Testing agencies for EMI/EMC and MIL grade tests.
● Experience in Wiring harness design
● Understanding of Battery/BMS and charger testing – Power/Energy Consumption, CC-CV
Transition, Charging time, Voltage/Current sensing, Thermal protection and safety testing
● Schematic and Layout in Eagle or equivalent software
● BOM Generation and optimization
● Sound knowledge on EMI/EMC testing and equivalent compliance testing
● Analyze engineering designs of logic or digital circuitry, motor controls, instrumentation, or
data acquisition for implementation into new or existing automated, servo mechanical, or
other electromechanical systems.
● Publish engineering reports documenting design details or qualification test results.
● Research, select, or apply sensors, communication technologies, or control devices for
motion control, position sensing, or electronic communication.
● Familiar with electric vehicle power electronics architecture.
● Understanding of software systems/software interface testing is desirable
● 4-7 years of relevant experience in analog / digital / power board design
● Preferred at least 2 years of work experience in EV/ autonomous vehicles/ robotic industry
● Strong technical background and analytical knowledge of high current and high-speed design principles
● Strong hardware design skills, including debugging, performance analysis, and test design
● Experience in hands-on development Robotics
● Proven experience in DC Motors & Sensors
● Strong documentation and writing skills
● BE /B Tech or ME/M Tech in Electronics or equivalent Degree
● Proficiency in tools such as Eagle / Altium for schematic and layout design
● Embedded C/C++ programming experience preferred
● Ability to use tools such as logic analyzer, spectrum analyzer, digital multimeter,
● Strong communication skills both oral and written at technical and management level
● Skill and ability to: collect, curate, organize, synthesize and/or analyze data to summarize
findings and develop conclusions and evidence-based recommendations essential
● Leadership that demonstrates professional will and persistence, - compassionate yet
unyielding in achieving your team’s goals during uncertainties and personal humility
● Practice evidence-based management being data-driven and analytical in your problem
● Ability to work in an environment where work is collaborative, technical disagreements
● Work life balance is a big thing, so we offer flexible hours
● Strong work ethic and a good balance of work and fun is highly valued