R-Zero Systems was started as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic with the vision of a better, cleaner world. We are leading a new standard of disinfection for the places we work, learn and play. Beginning with our flagship UV-C device, we are rapidly bringing to market best-in-class hospital-grade infection prevention products that are IoT connected to make the disinfection process visible. We’ve successfully raised venture funding from leading investors and are building out a team. We believe in a better world and want you to be a part of it with us.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Creative Content Strategist who will be responsible for crafting and leading our content strategy. The ideal candidate is curious, imaginative, and a natural storyteller. They're empathetic and love finding creative solutions to strategic challenges. They obsess over bold creative & media approaches that drive business results. They can work in a fast-moving and constantly changing environment. They're inspired by the opportunity to change the way we live and create a better world going forward.
We are a remote-first company and this role is open to being remote. Headquarters are in Salt Lake City, UT.
What You Will Do
- Craft and curate the editorial content calendar for all owned R-Zero Marketing channels
- Lead a dynamic and critical aspects of building the brand strategy, conceptual creative, creator, writer, executional and technical deployment.
- Collaborate with the marketing team by helping manage the content strategy across all marketing touchpoints. Developing clear and engaging content that is consistent with the R-Zero brand, product and image.
- Develop inspiring content briefs and bring a variety of content types (videos, photography, articles, infographics) to be used in stories.
- Identify gaps in our content and recommend new topics, creating, adjusting and managing the editorial calendar.
- Deep expertise in creating content for digital/social/in-app based on product launches, strategy, consumer/customer insights, data, behavioral trends, technology trends and developing creative concepts rooted in the strategy, and experience in executing digital concepts across multiple platforms.
- Simplify complex stories with deep expertise in creating content for science and technology
- Drive interest and build infection prevention expertise of R-Zero by searching and sourcing untold or interesting stories.
- Work closely with content writers and project manager to evolve blog platform, new features, enhancements and new templates.
- Use SEO methods to increase site traffic on the blog and YouTube
- Analyze content marketing data to identify trends and anticipate needs across multiple verticals.
- Perform content audits to assess how well existing content is performing. Performing content gap analyses to determine what type of content is missing and what is needed.
- Leverage rapidly changing trends to stay in touch with the changing needs of customers and consumers.
- 7-10 years of proven content experience at a brand or agency
- Deep Experience in creating content for science, technical, or consumer brands.
- Strong track record of bringing brands to life from insight to execution including executing content ideas, audience research and insight development, writing creative and marketing briefs, campaign platform, and message development, digital and channel strategies, building customer journeys and campaign ecosystems.
- Excellent communicator with strong writing/editing skills and incredible attention to detail.
- Organized, self-motivated, and scrappy, willing to do more with less, and able to creatively problem-solve.
- Graphic design, video creation are a plus.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively juggle diverse writing demands and deliver on time in a fastest-growing, globally distributed software company.
- Be able to build, craft and execute stories.
- Both team player and able to work autonomously with the ability to work effectively with a remote team.
- Desire to work with an amazing team of passionate coworkers.
- BS/BA degree required
We offer a rich benefit plan for our employees at 100% paid healthcare coverage, discretionary time off, work from home first remote culture, EEO focus, and part of a growing impactful well funded start-up.
We are not accepting applicants from recruiters at this time.