About The ‘Startup Exit’ Masterclass Series
Recognizing the need to educate startups and corporates about exits to maximize outcomes, this event series was founded in 2018 by Cyril Ebersweiler (email@example.com) and Benjamin Joffe (firstname.lastname@example.org) from HAX.
In 2018, we ran seven events across San Francisco, New York, London and Paris which gathered over 50 speakers including CEOs, Corp Dev executives, VCs, bankers, lawyers and hundreds of participants.
To be notified of future events, sign up here.
M&A Masterclass: Videos
Exit Masterclass Session Notes (pdf)
Exit Masterclass: Videos by Location
Exit Masterclass: Videos by Theme
- Bankers: HSBC,Sparring Partners Capital, CODE Advisors, Rothschild, AllInvest, Expen, First Capital
- CEOs: JUMP Bikes, Guitar Hero, Withings, Balyo
- Corp Devs: Cisco, Dassault Systemes, Logitech, IBM
- Equity Crowdfunding: Crowdcube, SeedInvest
- IPOs: Nasdaq, LSE, IPO or Not, Balyo, SeedInvest
- Lawyers: Fenwick & West, Goodwin
- VCs: Bessemer Venture Partners, Collaborative Fund, BoxGroup, Elaia Partners, Daphni Capital, Kima Ventures, Lux Capital Moment Ventures, Tony Fish, Fred Destin
- Special Sessions: Why Boards Matter,M&A vs Funding, Lawyers
- The Exit Landscape by HAX