HAX startups are at the forefront of digital health. Now, with COVID-19 becoming a global problem, our startups are innovating new methods of care for a variety of conditions, including those directly related to COVID-19.
Many healthcare experts are warning about the danger of the virus infecting communities so quickly that hospitals may be overwhelmed. Several HAX companies, who have been developing digital health technologies for years, are pivoting their technologies to monitor, test, and prevent the virus. Others are developing hardware that can help with health conditions that may be affected by physical and emotional toll of COVID-19. Among these are:
- Strados Labs (HAX 2018): Remote e-stethoscope platform
- Axem Neurotechnology (HAX 2018): Wearable that monitors brain activity during rehabilitation
- Feel Therapeutics (HAX 09): Mental health program including an emotion sensor and therapy
- Sana (HAX 08): Wearable light therapy for rehabilitation
- Flow Neuroscience (HAX 10): Non-invasive electrical brain simulator
- Japet Medical (HAX 09): Physical therapy robotics for back pain
- Lief Therapeutics (HAX 07): Stress-monitoring wearable
Learn more on how these HAX startups are building a digital health ecosystem in the presentation below!